- Latest News
- Looking for Bellevue's Longest Resident
- Northgate School District News
- Avonworth School District News
- Avonworth Class of 2019 to Present Holocaust Museum
- Peace by Piece (sermon)
- Avalon Library Events - 4/26 thru 5/6
- Bayne Library Events - 4/25 thru 6/2
- Ohio Twp Police Reports
- Live, Learn, Grow Classes
- North Hills Community Outreach - May Events
- Career Fair Bellevue - May 11th
- Bellevue Police Reports
- Lunga Vita Opens in Bellevue
- Bellevue Recognized as a Banner Community
- Avalon Police Reports
- NHCO - "Seeds of Change" Grant Application
- Avalon - Mayor To Resign - Manager Appointed
- North Boroughs Primary Candidates
- Ask, Seek, Knock - Presented by Assumption Catholic Church
- Crafters Wanted
- Bellevue's 150th Anniversary Facebook Page
- Rent Rebate Form Assistance
- New Horizons - Peer Support Center
- Are You Aware? Find Out About Crime in Your Community
- Looking for a Job?
Word of the Day-Odious
Shirley A. (Deegan) Benson, Ross Twp
Crafters Wanted for Avalon Apple Blossom Festival 2017
Trinity Lutheran Church and the borough of Avalon are looking for crafters to participate in the 17th annual “Avalon Apple Blossom Festival” on Saturday May 13th. The event will run from 11AM to 4PM outside in front of the borough hall and the church on California Ave. Cost is only $15 per space. We welcome all individuals and organizations to participate. Bring your own table. Space is limited. For more information please call Trinity at 412 761-4010 or Denny at 412 761-5416.
Looking for a Job?
- More Jobs
- More Help Finding Them
- More Choices
Words of Faith:
"Peace by Piece"
Sermon by Rev Dr John Lolla, Jr.
Income Tax Preparation
Looking for a Job?
Looking for an Employee?
Post Announcements and Best Wishes for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Special Occasions
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a Marine, Always a Marine
Did you serve in the Corps?
Would you like to help other Marines?
Become a member of the:
3 Rivers Leatherneck Detachment #310
Fact..... Epilepsy affects over 3 million Americans of all ages – more than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and Parkinson’s disease combined. Almost 500 new cases of epilepsy are diagnosed every day in the United States. Epilepsy affects 50,000,000 people worldwide.