- Latest News
- Follow the Northgate Superintendent on Twitter
- Ohio Twp Police Reports
- The Shepherd's Door Open House
- Choices and Consequences (sermon)
- Boy Scout Pack 257 Participates in Scout Sunday
- Bellevue's 150th Anniversary Facebook Page
- Story About Northgate Students' Art in Post-Gazette
- NHCO -February and March Events
- Under the Covers
- Avalon Police Reports
- Chili Cookoff - 2/25/17
- Bellevue Police Reports
- Avalon Library Events - 1/30 thru 2/4
- Northgate Fundraiser - 1/25
- Bellevue Bank Manager Goes to Jail - Post-Gazette
- Rent Rebate Form Assistance
- Northgate School District News
- Avonworth School District News
- Northgate Art at the Hermann Museum
- Business of the Month - Casey Swartz, LPC
- Bayne Library Events - 11/19 thru 1/28
- Tears of a Cop
- Northgate Superintendent's Blog
- Avalon Police Reports - 10/7 thru 10/19
- Veterans of Camp LeJuene - Benefits
- New Horizons - Peer Support Center
- Are You Aware? Find Out About Crime in Your Community
- Looking for a Job?
Word of the Day-Statecraft
Lois V. (Wasilko) (Morris) Armstrong, Ohio Twp
Hilda L. Fiorenzo, Bellevue
Under the Covers
Bellevue, PA: North Hills Community Outreach will present a free concert featuring Pittsburgh cover band “Under the Covers” at The Center of Bellevue, 2 N. Sprague, Bellevue, 2:00-5:00 p.m., Saturday, February 18. The all-ages, family-friendly concert is a “wraparound” event to kick off NHCO’s participation in the Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community May 13. Admission to the concert is free, although non-expired food donations or cleaning supplies for NHCO’s three food pantries are welcome. The Center is an accessible building.
The open house event includes light refreshments such as popcorn and cookies, as well as games for the kids. Attendees may sign up on site to walk for NHCO in the Highmark Walk. Registration for the walk is free and 100 percent of any funds raised by walkers go to NHCO to help local families in need.
For more information on the concert, contact Deni Rust at DLRust@nhco.org or 412-307-0069, ext. 3325.
North Hills Community Outreach, an interfaith nonprofit organization, served nearly 4,000 local families last year in crisis, hardship and poverty. NHCO offers more than 20 program ranging from emergency services to long-term solutions that help families break the cycle of poverty and work toward self-sufficiency. For more information, please visit www.nhco.org or call 412-487-6316 option 1.
RENT REBATE FORM ASSISTANCE:
A representative from Adam Ravenstahl’s office will be at the Bellevue Borough Hall to assist residents in completing their 2016 Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program forms on the following dates:
Monday, March 6th, 2017: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Monday, March 20th, 2017: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: Rosemary Heflin Council Chambers
527 Bayne Avenue
Bellevue, PA 15202
Looking for a Job?
- More Jobs
- More Help Finding Them
- More Choices
School Board Minutes - January 21, 2017
In The heART of Winter - January 20, 2016 - Student Art Show at the Hermann Museum
Follow the Superintendent on Twitter
Avonworth School District
School Board Notes -Regular Meeting January 16, 2017
Kindergarten Applications for 2017 - 2018
Keera Dwulit Named Principal of Avonworth High School
Words of Faith:
"Choices and Consequences"
Sermon by Rev Dr John Lolla, Jr.
Income Tax Preparation
Looking for a Job?
Looking for an Employee?
Post Announcements and Best Wishes for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Special Occasions
Send to: email@example.com
Once a Marine, Always a Marine
Did you serve in the Corps?
Would you like to help other Marines?
Become a member of the:
3 Rivers Leatherneck Detachment #310
Fact..... Epilepsy affects over 3 million Americans of all ages – more than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and Parkinson’s disease combined. Almost 500 new cases of epilepsy are diagnosed every day in the United States. Epilepsy affects 50,000,000 people worldwide.