Brentwood - 48, Avonworth - 40
Northgate - 40, Sto-Rox - 7
OLSH - 42, Summit Academy - 0
Click Here for Game Summaries
- Latest News
- Lord of Your Conscience (sermon)
- Veterans of Camp LeJuene - Benefits
- Avalon Library Events - 9/22 thru 10/1
- Growing Greener III Program
- Fatal Crash on Ohio River Blvd
- Appealing to Your Conscience
- Bellevue Police Reports - 8/28 thru 9/4
- Avalon Police Reports - 8/25 thru 9/7
- NHCO - September and October Events
- Edwardian Social & Vintage Car Show
- Pittsburgh - The Port to the West - New Exhibit at the Hermann Museum
- Bayne Library Events - 9/5 thru 10/1
- Cyclops Cafe in Bellevue
- Northgate School District News
- Avonworth School District News
- NHCO - September Events
- Neville Island Community Advisory Panel
- NHCO - Open Your Heart to a Senior
- Ben Avon Area Historical Association Historical Lecture 2016 Series
- Looking for Pictures of JFK Visit to North Boroughs
- Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership Events and News
- New Horizons - Peer Support Center
- Are You Aware? Find Out About Crime in Your Community
- Looking for a Job?
Word of the Day--Alacrity
None at This Time
Bellevue police responded to a on vehicle crash on Ohio River Blvd around 10 pm. The passenger was ejected and died at the scene. The driver survived and was taken to Allegheny General Hospital. Pittsburgh police notified the next of kin. No names were given.
Hello from BAAHA! (Ben Avon Area Historical Association) We are sponsoring a free public event on October 2, 2016 at the Avonworth Community Park pavillion on Camp Horne Road. We are spreading the word to our local communities that a fun day is being planned to celebrate the early 1900's- the Edwardian era (think Downton Abbey.) We are encouraging everyone to dress in Edwardian attire and join us for a social at the pavillion. Free ice cream, music, antique cars and more will be there for those who partake. Please see the attached poster and contact Dan Simkins (event coordinator) at email@example.com for any questions or more details.
The Ben Avon Area Historical Association (BAAHA) is looking for copies of old photos of John F. Kennedy's visit to Pittsburgh in October of 1962 for a future program and for our archives. JFK was in a motorcade that traveled up the Ohio River Boulevard on Friday, October 12th from Aliquippa to downtown Pittsburgh and then on to McKeesport and Monessen. During this ride, he went through the North Boros and stopped at Holy Family Institute. We are looking for old photos that residents of the North Boros or Holy Family employees may have taken during his trip. If anyone has a photo of this event, we would appreciate it if they would scan it and send it to :
Thank you for your help in preserving the history of the North Boros.
Looking for a Job?
- More Jobs
- More Help Finding Them
- More Choices
Words of Faith:
"Lord of Your Conscience"
Sermon by Dr Rev John Lolla, Jr
Let's Go Pens
Looking for a Job?
Looking for an Employee?
Post Announcements and Best Wishes for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Special Occasions
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a Marine, Always a Marine
Did you serve in the Corps?
Would you like to help other Marines?
Become a member of the:
3 Rivers Leatherneck Detachment #310
Fact..... Epilepsy affects over 3 million Americans of all ages – more than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and Parkinson’s disease combined. Almost 500 new cases of epilepsy are diagnosed every day in the United States. Epilepsy affects 50,000,000 people worldwide.