- Latest News
- Avalon - Mayor To Resign - Manager Appointed
- Northgate Presents "James and the Giant Peach"
- Northgate School District News
- Avonworth School District News
- Avonworth School District - "Beauty and the Beast" Tickets on Sale
- The Salvation Army North Boroughs Community Center
- The Cross in the Night (sermon)
- North Boroughs Primary Candidates
- Ask, Seek, Knock - Presented by Assumption Catholic Church
- Assumption Church Lenten Fish Fry
- Bellevue Police Reports
- Bayne Library Events - 3/4 thru 3/31
- Avalon Library Events 3/6 thru 3/10
- Celebrating Lent
- Ohio Twp Police Reports
- Crafters Wanted
- Bellevue's 150th Anniversary Facebook Page
- Rent Rebate Form Assistance
- Avalon Police Reports - 10/7 thru 10/19
- New Horizons - Peer Support Center
- Are You Aware? Find Out About Crime in Your Community
- Looking for a Job?
Word of the Day-Orthography
Kenneth J. Macklin, Bellevue
Celebrating Lent At Trinity
All are welcome to celebrate the Lenten season with Trinity Lutheran Church 638 California Ave. Avalon. Each Wednesday during lent we invite you to be our guests for a light supper in our social hall. Supper is at 6:30PM followed by a vesper service. Our regular service is every Sunday at 9AM. For additional information call us at 412 761-4010. Hope to see you
Crafters Wanted for Avalon Apple Blossom Festival 2017
Trinity Lutheran Church and the borough of Avalon are looking for crafters to participate in the 17th annual “Avalon Apple Blossom Festival” on Saturday May 13th. The event will run from 11AM to 4PM outside in front of the borough hall and the church on California Ave. Cost is only $15 per space. We welcome all individuals and organizations to participate. Bring your own table. Space is limited. For more information please call Trinity at 412 761-4010 or Denny at 412 761-5416.
RENT REBATE FORM ASSISTANCE:
A representative from Adam Ravenstahl’s office will be at the Bellevue Borough Hall to assist residents in completing their 2016 Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program forms on the following dates:
Monday, March 6th, 2017: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Monday, March 20th, 2017: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: Rosemary Heflin Council Chambers
527 Bayne Avenue
Bellevue, PA 15202
Looking for a Job?
- More Jobs
- More Help Finding Them
- More Choices
School Board Minutes - February 20, 2017
Avalon tower Garden
Follow the Superintendent on Twitter
Making Spaces - Partnership with the Childrens Museum
Avonworth School District
School Board Notes -Regular Meeting March 13, 2017
Kindergarten Registration Open
Avonworth Seniors Awarded Avon Club Foundation Scholarships
Words of Faith:
"The Cross in the Night"
Sermon by Rev Dr John Lolla, Jr.
Income Tax Preparation
Looking for a Job?
Looking for an Employee?
Post Announcements and Best Wishes for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Special Occasions
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a Marine, Always a Marine
Did you serve in the Corps?
Would you like to help other Marines?
Become a member of the:
3 Rivers Leatherneck Detachment #310
Fact..... Epilepsy affects over 3 million Americans of all ages – more than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and Parkinson’s disease combined. Almost 500 new cases of epilepsy are diagnosed every day in the United States. Epilepsy affects 50,000,000 people worldwide.